这么认真干嘛 我是说
You're not serious, I mean,
你真的和他说话吗
you really... you really talk to it?
当然 一直在说
Yeah, all the time.
我要让宝宝认得我的声音
I want the baby to know my voice.
那 你提到过我吗
Do you uh, do you talk about me?
有的 一直在提
Yeah, yeah, all the time.
真的
Really?
但是 我们只说你是提供精子的家伙
But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy.
如果她和宝宝说话
Look, if she's talking to it,
那我也应该有一些"肚子谈话时间"
I just think that I should get some belly time too.
但这不表示我相信这个
Not that I believe any of this.
我相信 我觉得胎儿什么都能听见
Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything.
我可以证明给你看
I can show you.
可能会有点怪异
Look, this will seem a little weird,
你把头放在这只火鸡里面
but you put your head inside this turkey,
然后大伙儿说话 你肯定都能听到
and then we'll all talk, and you'll hear everything we say.
我要说 我绝对赞成这个实验
I'd just like to say that I'm totally behind this experiment.
而且 我还非常想给你的脑袋涂上黄油
In fact, I'd very much like to butter your head.
嘿 瑞秋 钱挣够了吗
Hey, Rach, did you make your money?
没有 还差得远呢
No, not even close.
忘掉韦尔吧
Forget Vail,
忘掉家庭团聚吧
forget seeing my family,
忘掉"咻 咻 咻"吧
forget shoop, shoop, shoop.
瑞秋 你的信
Rach, here's your mail.
谢谢 放在桌上就行了
Thanks, you can just put it on the table.
不 这是你的信
No, here's your mail.
谢谢 你把它放在桌子上就行了
Thanks, you can just put it on the table.
你打开它好吗
Would you just open it?
喔 天哪 你们真好
Oh my God, oh, you guys are great.
大伙凑的
We all chipped in.
大伙
We did?
你欠我20块
You owe me 20 bucks.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much!
钱德勒 这是你的传统感恩节大餐
Chandler, here you go, got your traditional Thanksgiving feast
你的西红柿汤
you got your tomato soup,
你的奶酪杂拌 和你的家庭装洋葱玉米片
your grilled cheese fixin's, and your family size bag of Funyuns.
等等 钱德勒
Wait, wait, Chandler,
你感恩节晚餐就吃这些
this is what you're havin' for Thanksgiving dinner?
那 那你还过个什么节啊
What, what, what is it with you and this holiday?
-那年我9岁 -我厌恶这个故事
- All right, I'm nine years old. - Oh, I hate this story.
我们全家刚刚吃完一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐
We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner.
我 现在我还清楚地记得这个细节
I have--and I remember this part vividly--
我塞了满嘴的南瓜派
a mouthful of pumpkin pie,
就在这时候我父母告诉我
and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me
他们要离婚了
they're getting divorced.
哦 天哪
Oh my God.
是的 当你看到这样的场景之后
Yes. It's very difficult to appreciate a Thanksgiving dinner
就很难对感恩节大餐有兴趣了
once you've seen it in reverse.
-你好 我们一起工作过 -有吗
- Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together. - We did?
是的 在美西百货
Yeah, at Macy's.
你是那个"激情"香水女孩 对吧
You were the Obsession girl, right?
我是那个"雅男士"
I was the Aramis guy.
雅男士 雅男士
Aramis? Aramis?
哦 想起来了
Yeah, right.
我得说 你是那里面最棒的
I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business.
少来了
Get out.
我是说真的你太厉害了
I'm serious. You're amazing.
你知道什么时候喷雾 什么时候放回原处
You know when to spritz, when to lay back.
真的吗 我的很感动
Really? You don't know what that means to me.
哦 你今晚闻起来好香啊
Ooh, you smell great tonight.
你喷的什么香水
What're you wearing?
什么也没有
Nothing.
你想不想去喝上一杯
Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something?
好的 哦
Yeah. Oh.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚想起来我还有事
I just remembered, I have to do something.
什么事情
Oh. What?
离开
Um, leave.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我想你们都看见了
So I guess you all saw it.
看见什么
Saw what?
没啊 笑笑而已
No, we were just laughing.
你知道 笑是会传染的
You know, how laughter can be infectious.
我得另找个地方过感恩节了
Set another place for Thanksgiving.
我全家都认为我得了性病
My entire family thinks I have VD.
今夜 特殊的鲜花怒放
Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
看起来不错
Mmm, looking good.
好 苹果酒搞定
Ok, cider's mulling,
土耳其式火鸡搞定 山芋搞定
turkey's turking, yams are yamming.
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈不在厨房 感觉就是不一样
It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
够了 你知道个屁
All right, that's it. You know what?
别在这里碍事 少拉着个脸
Just get out of my way and stop moping.
有感觉了
That's closer.
我拿到票了 我拿到票了
I got the tickets! I got the tickets!
五小时之后 咻咻咻
Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
哦 别"咻"了 好吗
Oh, you must stop shooping.
好 我去收拾行李
Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff.
未完
以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用
需要完整版请私信或留言
本文来自投稿,不代表本人立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.sosokankan.com/article/2565413.html