Today was fun, first I woke up Jock.
今天真好玩儿,首先我先叫醒了杰克。
I hid in a box,and I bit a sock.
我藏在了一个盒子里,而且我还咬了一只袜子。
We had our breakfast and went to work.
我们一起吃了早饭,而后就去上班了。
I sat in a van, and I did not yap.
我坐在小货车里,并没有汪汪乱叫。
"All right, Pip, now down you hop."
“好了,皮普,现在你可以下来了。”
I met a cat, and I did not nip.
我遇见了一只猫,我并没有伤害他。
"Good boy, Pip,let's go to the park."
“好孩子,皮普,让咱们去公园吧!”
I ran and ran, in a big zig zag.
我跑来跑去,在一个大大的Z字形。
An open gate! And what's that smell?
一个开着的大门!那是什么味道?
I ran up a hill, and Jock had to yell.
我跑上了山丘,杰克朝着我大喊。
"Stop, Pip, that will make you sick!"
“停下,皮普,你吃那个会生病的!”
A can off fizz?I had a quick lick...
一罐饮料?我迅速的舔了一口...
Time to go home,or so I thought ---
该回家了,所以我想 ---
I got on a bus, but Jock did not.
我上了公交车,但是杰克却没上来。
Ah yes, the van --- oh help, now what?
啊对,小货车 --- 啊!救命啊!现在怎么办?
"No Pip! Quick Pip!" Off I got.
“不,皮普!快下来皮普!“我跳下了车。
"Watch the puddle, Pip, don't jump yet."
“注意脚下的水坑,皮普,先不要跳下来!”
I fell in, and I got wet!
我掉了下来,而且浑身都湿了。
"Bathtime and suppertime, boy." Jock said.
“该洗澡吃饭了,小家伙!”杰克说。
I am back, I am fed.
我回来了,我吃过东西了。
I let Jock, get to bed.
我让杰克上床睡觉了。
本文来自投稿,不代表本人立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.sosokankan.com/article/2376438.html